Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hopes and Dreams

Today I had one of those procedures they do on old people. This procedure involves food deprivation and enough laxatives to cure a constipated army. The prep isn't that bad. One day of fasting isn't all that terrible. Why some people fast for reasons other than what I just went through is beyond me. I only fast if I have to. The people I met there were very nice and they took great care of me. The good news is the procedure is for old people but just a limited time. Older old people are off the hook. I suspect this is the last time I will have to endure this ordeal. All is well. I thought I would share this funny sign I saw in the bathroom.
Personally I am more concerned with people flushing their hopes and dreams. I am comfortable with dead goldfish going down.

2 comments:

PCRalph said...

That is a funny sign! Hopefully you will not need to go through "that procedure for old people" again. Been there, done that many times! Oy!

Sue said...

I know. I thought of you as I went through the prep. Oy is right! Thanks!

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...