Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Missing Bolts

 Today I took my car to Jiffy Lube to get an oil change. After the work was completed I was told that my skid plate bolts were missing and that the skid plate was held in place with zip ties. I was shocked. I asked if I had to buy some more skid plate bolts. The mechanic suggested I go back to the place where I got the previous oil change done (Jiffy Lube/Coon Rapids), explain the situation, and ask them to put on some skid plate bolts since they were the ones who were too lazy to tighten the bolts and used zip ties instead. I asked if this was common and he said it does happen sometimes when people are in a hurry. Dang it, people just throw away my bolts and use zip ties because it is faster and they know I can't see what they are doing? My car is so low to the ground it would be hard for me to see anything down there. I think I will have to find my receipt for that last oil change and go in there and complain. Somebody has some splaining to do.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...