Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Snow

As I was shoveling snow today I wondered how many pounds of snow I have shoveled in my lifetime. How many hours have I spent shoveling snow? How high would the pile of snow be that I have shoveled? How many driveways have I shoveled? I know I have shoveled snow in Roseville, St. Paul, Minneapolis, Fridley, Blaine, Anoka, Columbia, Coon Rapids, Ramsey, Urbank, Alexandria, White Bear Lake, St. Cloud, Duluth, Grand Marais, Elk River, Savage, Illinois, and Wisconsin. I don't always love shoveling snow. Sometimes I hate shoveling snow. This year shoveling snow isn't as wearisome because I know I will migrate south and not have to shovel snow at all which will be super awesome. Today I shoveled snow because it was snowing too hard for me to drive to the YMCA. Shoveling can be good exercise. There will be a day in the future where I will not be able to shovel snow any more. I am grateful I can still shovel snow.  

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...