Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Physics

About a third of the class on Albert Einstein showed up today because, yet again, we are having a blizzard. This was my view from the city bus window as it pulled away from the curb at 4:25 p.m. I was happy to be   on a bus today because many cars are sideways on the road. I had my warmest winter boots, leggings, a wool skirt to my ankles, a fleece jacket under a long wool coat, my warmest mittens, wool hat, and two scarves plus a face mask. I had all this on while on the bus. I watched a college student get off the stop ahead of mine. She was wearing tennis shoes, had bare ankles, leggings, a winter coat, and no  hat and no mittens. I used to be like her but not anymore. By the way, physics is hard. Some of the information went over my head like a snow flake in a blizzard. Next week we are studying the theory of relativity so I think that session might be more difficult than this one. Classes tomorrow are cancelled. No international folk dance for me unless I do it at home.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...