Friday, November 22, 2013

Alpha Waves

It happens to me about once every three months.  I sit down as instructed.  I relax; not just relax but R. E. L. A. X.  Sounds diminish.  I loose the boundaries of my body and sense of place. The alpha waves move through my brain.  I feel so relaxed that my spine seems to disappear and I become just a head floating in space. I can hear but feel no need to respond.  My eyes are closed or open - it doesn't matter.  Saliva gathers in my mouth because I'm too relaxed to know I need to swallow. This feels so good, I think to myself, why don't I do it more often?  

I really enjoy getting my hair washed at the beauty shop. 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...