Friday, November 8, 2013

Traveling Music

I did a little traveling today with offspring #1's new spouse and offspring #2.  I asked for some traveling music.  I think Offspring #2 was looking for Leonard Skynyrd but instead she found Leonard Nimoy (yes, Dr. Spock) singing "Proud Mary."  She also found Mae West singing "C,Mon Baby Light My Fire."  Really, Mae West singing rock and roll.  She had to be 70+ years old when that song came out. Also in her collection was James Shatner reciting the words to "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds."  She has all this   c r a z y music on her phone. Well, the music helped the miles go by faster.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...