Thursday, November 14, 2013

Love It When A Great Plan Comes Together

Today I had a great day at work.  We had the Years of Service Ceremony and it's my favorite work day of the year.  You know what it's like when your passion and what you do for a living come together? It's a great feeling.  It's not that years of service is my passion but honoring the work of others and appreciating their accomplishments is important to me.  Planning, delegating and trusting people to do what they agreed to do, anticipating problems, triple checking the details - I love it.  And now that the day is over my stress level has gone way down making room for the Thanksgiving Day stress.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...