Monday, April 11, 2016

Labelled N

Today at work I offered to show a couple of women the way to meet someone.  I knew both women and as they followed me down the hall, one of them said, "Hold on.  You have something on your back."  My first thought was my tag was inside out.  I felt her fingers on the skin of my lower neck to the right of where the tag would be.  I wondered if I had a wood tick.  I hoped this wasn't going to be awkward.  She hands me a tiny piece of paper.  "It's a letter," she says.  I say, "Oh.  It's an N."  The letter is so tiny it must be in size 6 font.  "Stands for normal?" I ask.  "You might have it sideways," she retorts, "It could be  Z for zany."

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...