Thursday, April 14, 2016

What Helps Me Relax?

I have watched several camera websites.  I've watched the bald eagle cam, bear hibernating cam (a tad boring), owl cams, hawk cams, falcon cams, college cams (never once saw Offspring #2 go by), and some city cams (like New Orleans during Mardi Gras).  This kelp cam, set in the water of Southern California, is more relaxing than those other cams.  As I watch my shoulders drop and my brain waves slow down into the alpha waves.  My breathing gets slower and deeper.  The waves push in and the waves push out. I am sure snorkeling would be more relaxing than watching kelp cam but  I can't go snorkeling as often as I want. I can almost feel the waves lifting me and pushing me around on kelp cam.  The water isn't very clear and so far I haven't seen any fish, crabs or lobsters, but I like the effect the kelp cam has on my entire body.  See (and listen) for yourself at 

Kelp Cam 



2 comments:

Linda said...

This is really quite soothing. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sue said...

You are most welcome!

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...