Sunday, May 1, 2016

Best of All Possible Worlds

When I was a kid I felt safe.  Growing up I was lucky to live in the United States of America which was the best country to live in according to what I was told in school.  I lived in Saint Paul which was WAY better than Minneapolis according to the people I was listening to.  I lived On Transit Avenue which was superior to Dale Street because it wasn't as busy.  And we had the nicest house on the street or at least that was my opinion.  Also, the color of our house (turquoise) matched the color of our Ford coupe and that made me feel safe.  It was right and just that the house matched the car.  I wasn't happy when Dad sold that car. So when I chose yellow siding for my house it only made sense that I chose yellow for my new car.  Now MY house matches my car.  Plus it is easy to find my car in the parking lots.



No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...