Wednesday, May 25, 2016

No Hope

Dang.  I hoped to get by one season, just one summer season, without contracting a poison ivy rash.  Here it is May 25 that hope is dashed, dashed I say, dashed to pieces with an eruption on my left shin.  Itch?  Why, yes, it does itch.  It itches with a capital I.  Since it erupted today I figure I contracted the poison ivy oil this weekend and not last night when I was mowing.  I even wore long pants when I went on a hike on a bluff.  And they weren't that attractive of pants. That is the sacrifice I made - my appearance - to avoid this itchy sensation.  Well, what can you do?  I bought some benadryl cream to alternate with hydro-cortisone cream.  Oh, man. the price I pay to enjoy nature is an itchy price.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...