Friday, June 29, 2018

The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy

I read The Pilgrimage of Harold Frye by Rachel Joyce and I loved it.  For several months people in my book club have been offering the companion to that book, The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy for us to read but the club never chooses it. I thought I would read it anyway since so many people in club said it was an excellent book.  Boy,howdy, am I glad I did because I loved this book.  Queenie is the person to whom Harold Frye ;made his pilgrimage.  Now we know why he walked across Britain to see her.  I loved this story and I resolve to seek out  more books by Rachel Joyce.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...