Friday, June 28, 2019

Lunch!

Today I had lunch at the American Indian Center on Franklin Avenue in Minneapolis. I got a little turned around getting there but we made it. One of my companions uses a wheelchair so I found a spot wide enough to unload her. I had a wilted kale salad that was hot and served with wild rice and nuts and blueberries and feta cheese. It was delicious! The name of the cafĂ© is Gatherings. My two companions had bison burgers with cheese and tomato aioli and onions with fruit cups and they ate every bite.  The food was economical too. I would definitely go back to this restaurant. Eating took so long we didn't have time to visit the art museum or the gift shop so  there is another reason to  return. When we left someone parked next to my van so I had to back out to make room for the ramp to come down. We figured it out and were able to make it back safe and sound and only ten minutes  late.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...