Thursday, June 6, 2019

So Nasty!

There is this one woman at my gym that irritates me almost every time I see her. She does a lot of cardio. She often does the same kind of cardio like one of those gym cardio bunnies. She is younger than me. She bugs me for many reasons. One reason is she uses six to eight towels when the club sign is posted to use only one towel. I, for one, use one towel. She spreads her belongings all over the bench so everyone else in the area can not use the bench. She is over by the mirrors putting on make up and doing her hair but we still can't use the bench. But the main reason she bugs me is when she takes her sweaty shorts, her sweaty top, her sweaty bra, and her sweaty underwear and puts them in the swimsuit spinner to spin her sweat out. Dang nabbit! That is so nasty. Then some innocent swimmer like me comes by to spin out a swimsuit and the swimsuit gets mixed in with her sweat from all the pores on her body. Tonight I got lucky. I spun my swimsuit before she spun her sweaty clothes. I suppose I could say something to her but I don't.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...