Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Bill's Library

Today I drove 20 minutes into downtown Little Rock to visit the William J. Clinton Presidential Library.

Here is his limousine.

A replica of the Oval Office. There is a picture of George Washington on the back wall on the right.

Here is Bill's saxophone. He played in a band in high school in Hot Springs.

White House table setting. Lord, would I love to be invited to a White House dinner.


Bill's office. If I paid $16 dollars I could have gotten pictures of me at the desk answering the phone and signing a bill.

After finishing in the library I walked around for an hour. Here is a view from the President Clinton bridge over the Arkansas River.

Here is the view from the other side of the bridge. Clinton was not perfect but I thought he was a good president.
 
 

No comments:

One Thousand White Women

  Jim Fergus is the author of the historical fiction novel One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd . The story starts out in Wash...