Thursday, October 17, 2024

Natural Resources


My plan today was to visit the Museum of Discovery today. I drove by but I couldn't find any free parking. So I drove to the Clinton Library, about 4 blocks away and I parked there. I get to the Museum of Discovery. I am distracted by a sign to the Arkansas Fish and Wildlife Service that says free admission so I go there instead. I stayed there for about an hour and a half. This is a poor picture because of the glare but it shows the difference between a golden eagle and a bald eagle.

I learned all about the deer population, the reintroduction of black bear from Canada in 1980, that there ate 5 species of wild turkey, trapping and hunting, coyote, beaver, fish, mussels, birds, ducks and geese.

After visiting the natural resources building I went walking up the river. I walked across this bridge which Offspring #2 says looks like a robot dog. I had to laugh at that.

Little Rock has a lot of art in their parks.

Oh, fer cute. Someone gave her a real rose to put in her hand.

 

No comments:

Natural Resources

My plan today was to visit the Museum of Discovery today. I drove by but I couldn't find any free parking. So I drove to the Clinton Lib...