Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Euell Gibbons - My Hero!

I signed up for a class called the "Master Naturalist." Here is the link to more information about the class: http://www.minnesotamasternaturalist.org/pages/registration/course/course_details.php?course_id=122
Classes start tomorrow and the course is called Big Woods, Big River. I will have class on Wednesday nights for two and a half hours until the middle of April. Two Saturdays will be spent on field trips and I believe both of them are at Fort Snelling State Park. I am so excited! We will learn about animals, biomes, plants, and culture. I love animals (but not eating them), plants, geology, culture, all that stuff so this should be fun. We have books to read and a project to do at the end. I'm sure I'll learn more about that when I get there. I will be expected to donate 40 hours of my time when I finish the course.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...