Friday, February 22, 2008

Perturbation




I learned a new word at my class on Wednesday and now I consider it to be one of my favorites - perturbation. As in comets have a perturbation effect on the orbit of planets. Or global warming has a perturbation effect on the weather resulting in tornadoes in Wisconsin in January and record high and record low rains at the same place in the same calendar year. But when I first heard the word I immediately thought of

Blunder. In fact perhaps Perturb might have been a better name for her. Global warming is having an effect on her continence. Miss Princess thinks some days this week were too cold to for her to deign to do her business outside. Well, she's got another thing coming. It's time in the kennel for you Miss Princess, until you get it through your thin skull that I don't crap in your kennel and you shouldn't crap in mine.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...