Friday, July 24, 2009

Little Red and Blue Bundles of Joy


Last night I walked out in the lawn where I planted raspberry plants last year. I found some ripe raspberries. I now have two offspring at home. Did I tell them about this find? No. I'm keeping it to myself. I picked a handful of berries and ate them before I got back to the house. Berries picked and eaten in the same minute taste so much better than store bought. I love raspberries! Some friends of mine went blueberry picking in the woods of Wisconsin. They brought me back a small baggie of blueberries. Those didn't make it home either. I popped those blue bundles of joy right into my mouth on the drive home. Wild blueberries taste so much better than store bought. I'm really enjoying the fruits of summer.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...