Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Forgot


I forgot how much paperwork can pile up when I take time off work. I missed 7 days of work and my mailbox was stuffed with paper. I have over 100 emails and 10 voice messages. I had one woman angry with me because I didn't respond to her messages right away. She left me a voice mail message but must not have listened to the part where I said I was out and would return June 1st. She also left me an email but didn't pay attention to my "Out of the office" message that said I would return June 1st. What else can you do? I think I didn't realize how busy I would be when I returned because, except for a weekend in Morris, I really didn't go anywhere. No doubt I'll be back on top of the work by Friday. I have no reason to complain - job security, right?

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...