Monday, August 15, 2011

Garden Photos

Coleus in a pot on the wall.

I like the color of this coleus.
Finally!  I got a calla lily to bloom.  This is my fourth try.
My sister gave me these tall yellow flowers - I forgot the name of them.
The daisies and the weeds are hiding my garden wagon.
The tomato on the left is almost ready to eat.
Leopard frogs and lilies in this green pond.
Orange day lilies.
There is a bug moving pollen on this black eyed Susan.
Pumpkin blossom
There is a bee inside this pumpkin blossom.
The dang deer eat almost all my green beans - plants and all.
My blue potatoes have flowers now which indicate I could dig some up and have new blue potatoes.  I think I'll wait until they grow full size.
A low hanging black walnut branch. I really ought to trim this tree.  When these walnuts bonk you on the head when you're mowing the lawn, they hurt.
This is one exhuasted rhubarb leaf.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...