Monday, August 8, 2011

Skunks!

Have you seen or smelled any skunks lately?  I've noticed an absence of the dreaded black and white evening strollers this summer.  I wonder what has happened to them.
PS When Offspring #2 was little, she mispronounced skunks.  If we were driving by a roadkill and she happened to smell the unmistakable odor of dead skunk, she's say, "I smell a stunk."  Normally I would correct my kids when they said something wrong but I never corrected her on that one.  What she said made total sense to me.  I thought she was precociously witty.

2 comments:

Cajo said...

If I could edit your post: I knew she was precociously witty.

Sue said...

Yeah, I should have said that.

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...