Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bucket List

I decided not to buy the coupon to drive a Caterpillar skid steerer.  What I really want to do is move a big hill with a full size bull dozer. If I spent money on a skid steerer, it's be like traveling to see Lake Mille Lacs when I really wanted to see an ocean.  Mille Lacs is a fine lake but it's not an ocean.  What I really should do is make a bucket list.  Secondly I should prioritize that bucket list and plan on doing the more physical items first because I'm already getting old and decrepit.  I've already had to give up on some things I wanted to do.  It's too late for me to do the splits.  I think I really owe it to myself to make a list of the things I want to accomplish in life.  I am responsible for the quality of my life.  I think making a list of goals and achieving them will be a good use of what time I have left.  Lets see, drive a Zamboni?  check . . . . .

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...