Thursday, February 16, 2012

Movie Premier

Last night I went to a movie premier.  I saw a documentary film about trumpeter swans that a friend of mine wrote, filmed and edited.  Lots of people we know came to see the film and appreciate all the hard work she had done.  To my surprise, she even put my name in the credits although all I did was call her when I saw a trumpeter pair near a road where they could easily be filmed and drive her out to one location where trumpeters were nesting.  Now that I've seen the film, I love trumpeter swans even more than I did before.  They are beautiful, graceful, loud, monogamous creatures.  Trumpeter Swans are the angels of our earth.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...