Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Decisions

Should I move these miniature stick on photo's to my new office?
I already have the 8x10's of the same shots.
For reasons unclear to me even now, I was given two full sized stop signs on short pipes.
Directing traffic has never been in my job description.  Do I move these to my new office?
Or I could put on an orange vest and fulfill some power seeking thrills by messing with the traffic on 89th.
A friend gave me this slate blue egg shaped candle.  It's been sitting
on the desk for 18 years.  Keep or use?
This dixie cup full of sand with a popsicle stick and a cupcake liner and a
photo was given to me from a day care provider.  Move it to the new office?
This decorative yellow, pink, purple, green and blue dinosaur with pencil point decorations
was made for me in elementary school by Offspring #2.  Keep?
Do I move this decorative fan and small ceramic parrot to my new office?

This is a birthday card I got in the 90's that unfolds to look like
a Golden Retriever.  Keep or recycle?
This is another greeting card with no sentimental value. I just liked the blue door.  Probably recycle this one.
Do I move this friendship award to my new office?  It was given to me about
15 years ago from a guy who doesn't work here anymore.   Hardly anyone
could get along with him.  Somehow we connected.  I think I want to move this with me.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Only you can make the decision on what you want to adorn your new office. Excited for you that you will be able to see outside now. Will it be like a cubicle or will you actually have a door to shut? A new adventure and a shorter walk to all the meeting rooms. Good promotion but took long enough! Say hi to all my friends please. AZ is like being in paradise and I got a sign from the Mesa Market Place to prove it. Only about 5 weeks left here. Gonna miss it but it will be waiting for our return in Oct. Looking forward to the lake season around the corner. Maybe a nice cycle ride to our Getaway would be an adventure for you too. That's an invitation! :)

Cajo said...

Keep the dinosaur! I'd say keep the sticker pictures too, but that's because you should look at all my smiling faces at once. A little selfish, so it's up to you. ;)

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...