For some reason unknown to me this particular song came up on two separate days this past weekend, with two separate branches of my family tree, in two separate cities (Saint Paul and Mora). Why? I do not know why. Weird coincidence I guess. But I believe the songs bears listening. I can't post it on Facebook #notpcfornavymoms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Night In Brooklyn
Xochitl Gonzalez is the author of Last Night In Brooklyn . This fiction story is about a young woman living in Brooklyn after college. The a...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...
No comments:
Post a Comment