Friday, September 28, 2018

Pure Genius Observed

After work I went to the gym to swim a few laps and saw this. Pure genius I think.  If you can't ride two bikes at the same time, just strap the smaller one to the back of the bigger one.  I never would have thought of this myself.

Before I went to the gym I stopped by Coon Creek to monitor the water.  I can see my shadow in the water. The clarity was 78 which is good for this creek. The water temperature was 48. The flow was back to  normal after heavy rains earlier in the week. I see they are building new buildings in the marsh north of Highway 10 and Hanson Boulevard. I doubt the creek will improve because of the changes they are making in that swamp. 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...