Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Wobble!

See this new and blue piece of office equipment in my office?  Guess what it is? No, not a frisbee.  No, not a pasta bowl. And no, I didn't accidentally stand on a Smurf. My office neighbor gave me a inflated stability wobble cushion to use when I stand at my stand up desk. Seems to be there is an oxymoron in the name of my inflated stability wobble cushion. If it was stable it would not wobble. If it wobbles it is not stable. When I stand on the cushion, I am not stable. I wobble. Wobbling negatively affects my ability to focus on the task at hand. A couple times while standing on my wobble cushion, I looked down to see one foot on the blue cushion and one foot on the carpeting. I image that defeats the purpose of the inflated stability wobble cushion. What is the purpose of the inflated stability wobble cushion? I am not sure but I suspect the purpose of the inflated stability wobble cushion is to provide an unstable surface requiring me to use more muscles to remain upright on my feet. I will give it a try again tomorrow and hope don't wobble so much I fall over. That. Would. Be. Awkward.



No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...