Friday, December 14, 2018

Escape Into The Woods

My walking partner and I decided at work today that we have had enough of the stairs in our four story building.  Today it was nice enough outside to escape into the woods.  The sun was shining and a few birds were singing.  Here we are entering the woods.  In the distance you can see Laddie Lake. We walked along enjoying the weather while I played "You Are My Sunshine" on my harmonica.

Here we are at the lake looking back at the path we had just walked.  How lucky we are to be outside on such a lovely day, able to walk a mile in the December weather, breath deeply in the fresh air, and soak up some medicinal nature before heading back into work.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...