Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Unpacking

 I returned from my camping trip a few days ago. I methodically unpacked the camping gear and clothes and food and other items. I thought I did a pretty good job putting things away and getting organized but I was wrong. Today I was running some errands. I bought some groceries at the Super One Market and at the farmer's market. I handed the Super One employee my shopping bags. I noticed he didn't put much in each bag. People are funny that way. I tend to put more in bags than most people so I didn't say anything. He hardly put anything in my yellow bag. When I unpacked the bag I found out why. Oh, the utter embarrassment. No wonder he didn't want to use the yellow bag.

There, under my canned goods, is a pair of my pink underpants! How could this happen? I used the red bag for socks and underwear. The yellow bag was for shirts and pants!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...