Thursday, July 1, 2021

Rose Garden

 

Today I parked by the Duluth Rose Garden for my walk along the lakewalk. The temperature was 66 degrees and the strong breeze was consistently cool. Orange roses are my favorite. I didn't take a picture of even half of the rose species here.

These remind me of a coconut cream pie.

Butterscotch gold roses.

Coral roses.

Shades of pink roses with orange near the center.

Red and white roses.

Fuchsia roses

Baby pink roses.

Red and yellow roses are nice.

Either white or the palest of pink roses.

Salmon roses.

Yellowish white roses.

Scarlet roses.

Rosey roses with white near the center.

Blush roses.

Lemony roses.

All the white capped waves were crashing towards Duluth which makes me think it must be a calm, quiet day on the shore of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...