Friday, July 16, 2021

Xylophones

 Today I visited my new favorite garden center which is not near my house but on my way back from my stream monitoring assignments. I think the people who named it didn't have much imagination because the name of the place is A + Garden Center. What this place lacks as far as a cute name is more than made up for in the beautiful displays and luscious plants they have for sale. Walking into one of their two greenhouses is like walking into paradise. They have trees and shrubs and annuals and perennials and house plants and herbs and succulents. They have garden ornaments and fairy garden supplies and mulch and soil and rocks and garden tools and grow lights. Even though this place is in Saginaw and not actually in Duluth, the drive is worth it. The service is also excellent. Today I was walking out and I saw peacocks. I have been here twice and never noticed the peacocks before. How is that possible? This is molting time for peacocks. I am so tempted to reach in and grab a few of those lovely tail feathers.

These peacocks and fancy chickens enjoy luxury accommodations which include xylophones!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...