Sunday, July 18, 2021

Someday, Someday, Maybe

 Did you ever watch the Gilmore Girls on television? You know that show with the fast talking mother/daughter duo? The couple of women with hyperlogia? One of the stars of that show, Lauren Graham, wrote Someday, Someday, Maybe. And she reads it in the audiobook version which is what I listened to on my phone. She is a fast talking woman and she talks fast in this book. The dialogue totally reminded me of that show. Once I shoved my phone in my pocket without closing the cover. The phone rubbed against my pocket and changed the audio play speed from normal to 1.5 and although I thought she was talking faster right away I really wasn't sure for a few minutes until I finally took my phone out of my pocket to look. The story is about a young actress living in Brooklyn trying to make a go of it. The story line is funny just like the Gilmore Girls. Lauren Graham is a talented writer and actress and producer but she does talk way too fast.


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...