Monday, July 12, 2021

From The 100 Yen Store

 

For Christmas I got this egg timer. The timer is in my kettle with four eggs. My family bought it at the 100 yen store which is the same as our dollar stores. Here are my hard boiled eggs finished.

Here is what they looked like before I started booking them. Notice the pink area below the chicken face is all pink? When the egg is hard boiled only the top semi-circle is pink. This is a cute little kitchen gadget but I am not going to stand over the pot and watch it change from pink to white. I will just set the timer for five minutes of boiling like I usually do. When I visited Japan I walked through the 100 yen store several times. I saw many interesting gadgets but nothing I really needed. I thought about buying some chair socks. They sell 2 inch socks for chair legs so the chair doesn't scratch your floor. The socks come in colors and animals such as pandas and elephants and lions.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...