Monday, July 26, 2021

Flying Objects

This morning I walked to a grocery store and on my way I saw some cool things. This monarch caterpillar looks like the fifth instar to me. This is a collegiate caterpillar because it lives on the University of Minnesota campus.

And this is a collegiate bee of some sort because it was buzzing some Joe Pye weed also on the UMD campus. I do not know bees very well. Bees have been mean to me so I tend to avoid them.

I took six shots and I was lucky enough to get a bee in action although not all of it is in the frame. This new phone of mine has a great camera. I really like photos where the important things are sharp and clear and the background is blurry.

This monarch was found in front of the Cathedral Of Our Lady Of The Rosary.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...