Tuesday, June 20, 2023

My Happy Place



 I spent my entire afternoon and evening out on Park Point. I walked for a couple hours and I was dressed just right for that. I spent an hour carving walking sticks for my grand girls. And then I went sailing from 5:30 to 8 p.m. My life jacket kept me warm but I wished I had brought along my fleece jacket. I had it in the car but I didn't bring it. My first said was in the blue sail boat and the second sail was on this beauty which is larger and has a cabin with a table and chairs and some sleeping areas. This week we had more of a breeze so we could really get going. Being on the water with the noise and smell of a motor is my happy place and it was made even better by being with other people who also enjoy sailing.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...