Thursday, August 2, 2007

Oops I did it again!


Man, I did it again. I have to give myself credit though, it's been 8 years since the last time. Although I didn't think it was possible in my Honda Civic, sadly, it is. Lucky for me I have a hero in my local community services officer. I signed the damage waiver. He used a plastic finish protector first. Then he inserted a flat black plastic piece in the drivers door. It had what looked like a blood pressure bulb attached. He squeezed the bulb until the door opened far enough to insert a long metal rod. He reached in and unlocked the door by pulling up on the button. I offered him a slightly melted popsicle, a banana, a plum and a peach but he turned them all down. I shook his hand in gratitude. My Hero!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...