Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Two Faces of Jeff Daniels


Two Thumbs Up for "The Squid and the Whale," a dramatic movie about the failure of a marriage. The subtly acrimonius atmosphere during the split has poisonous effects on the two sons. The character played by Jeff Daniels was pure toxin. He played an miserable and angry character. After I finished the movie, I flipped through channels as I brushed my teeth and I came across the end of 101 Dalmations. I could not believe my eyes. There was Jeff Daniels again only this time he played a man who is so nice he takes in 84 orphaned dalmation puppies. The contrast of the two characters made my head spin.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...