Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Wiz



Two Thumbs up for THE WIZ starring Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Nipsy Russel and Lena Horne. Wow, Diana Ross is beautiful. How did I miss that before? I look at her now and I can see that her natural beauty is truly remarkable. Maybe I am more appreciative of beauty now than I used to be. She can dance. She can sing. She can act. She has boatloads of talent. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I will pay more attention to Diana Ross in the future. I was slightly disappointed that this movie ended before Dorothy saw her family again. I wanted to see her recognize the scarecrow, tin man and cowardly lion again. But this movie had an ending scene that the traditional Wizard of Oz did not. This movie had a final dancing scene in a factory with about 30 dancers dancing between tables. The women wore bikinis and the men wore thongs. The dancing was incredible. Oh, to be able to move like that again! Any any movie featuring a dog that looks like my dog will be a favorite with me. I love Michael Jackson too. Two thumbs up for the Wiz!


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...