Sunday, November 4, 2007

Captain James T. Kirk is Hot

Yesterday, while stalling to delay the dreaded task of changing the sheets on the bed, I caught a few minutes of Star Trek. The original Star Trek was the best of the series. In the episode I saw on Saturday, an alien life form takes the shape of a huge bell shaped blob of yellow jello with particles in it that reminded me of pimento loaf. When the alien life force communicated with a person, it would cover them with itself but you could still see the person through the jello. If it got angry, it would send electric volts that caused the person to roll and writhe on the ground. William Shatner was always very good at writhing in pain and rolling on the ground. The more I see of these old Star Trek shows the more I realize, Captain James T. Kirk was hot. He was marvelous! He was one sexy guy.
Which is why I enjoy seeing William Shatner on Boston Legal-just to compare him to Captain James T. Kirk. If you haven't watched Boston Legal, William Shaner plays this incredibly randy old lawyer who makes a pass at any female with a pulse. The ironic difference between these two roles slays me.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...