Saturday, November 17, 2007

That Time of Year Again

Now begins that time of the year when I put my headlights on when I go to work in the morning and put them on again when I leave work at the end of the day. Since my office has no outside windows, I don't see the sun at all unless I go out to lunch or on weekends or I have a meeting in a room with a window. By Valentine's Day, the sun will have come back around and I will have daylight in my life again. I don't mind as much this year. In January, I will be on my trip to Africa. On one of the days I will have the fabulous opportunity to walk back and forth across the equator.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...