Thursday, August 20, 2009

Getting Better With Age!


As I am getting older, I'm going to pot. My back aches, my fingers aren't as nimble. I'm getting wrinkles and my skin sags where it used to be firm. When I was young I could carry a 20 gallon keg of beer out of the trunk and down a flight of stairs. Now I ask for help with a 40 pound bag of water softener salt. I used to be a night owl. Now I feel like crying after 10 p.m. But I found out today that good things can come with age. My eyes have improved. I noticed in February that I could see more clearly without my glasses. A vision test today confirmed that my distance vision has improved. I still have a little astigmatism and need magnifying glasses for reading. My doctor says my eyes have relaxed a little bit making it easier for me to focus.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...