Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I was eavesdropping

I couldn't help but hear these two guys talking at the gym today.
Man #1: Hey, Doc.
Man #2: Good to see you working out.
Man #1: I wanted to see you. I have a question for you I've been meaning to ask.
Man #2: What is that?
Man #1: You know that girl you have working in your office? I wondered if it would be okay with you if I gave her my number.
Man #2: Oh, you mean Kathy? Yes, yes, she is a hard worker.
Man #1: She is single, right?
Man #2: I think so. Why not give it a shot? She hasn't been here long but she works very hard, very hard.
Man #1: My intuition tells me she would be a reliable person.
Man #2: She is an excellent worker. I have nothing but positive things to say about this venture.
Man #1: So it's okay with you that I give her my number.
Man #2: Absolutely. Good luck to you.
Man #1: Thanks. See you around Doc.
Man #2: See you around.

Did I just witness the beginning of a wonderful love story? It's spring and love is in the air

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...