Monday, April 26, 2010

The Last Time I Saw You

If you want to read a quick book that is well written and makes you smile, you might like Elizabeth Berg's "The Last Time I Saw You." The story is about a 40th high school reunion. I thought the theme of the tale was karma - what goes around comes around. The jocks, the nerds, the lonely heart wall flowers, the cheer leaders, the letter jackets, the sluts, and the mean girls grow older. Some of them don't grow up. The writes goes from one person to the next explaining their lives in high school and their current lives. She uses their names so often I almost felt like I knew them personally. I liked this book a lot.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...