Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oceans




If you love nature movies, I think you will love "Oceans," a Disney film that premiered today, on Earth Day. The cinematography is breath taking. I saw jellyfish, blue whales, orcas, dolphins, walrus, sea lions, marine iguanas, penguins, polar bear, albatross, narwhal (unicorns of the sea), blue finned tuna, sword fish, clown fish (like Nemo), eels, anemone, sea urchins, cormorants, sharks, hump backed whales, sardines, cuttle fish, and krill. I saw the effects of river pollution on the ocean. The movie said, "The oceans are responsible for every drink we take and every breath we breathe." Good movie. I'm glad I saw it on the big screen.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...