Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Can We Do This Every Day?

Last night I had the opportunity to visit my grand daughter on a video chat.  Was it fun?  Hell yes it was fun!  She is so cute!  Her little cheeks are getting chubby.  Her neck is getting more folds.  She was wearing that green and white striped pea pod outfit she wore before.  Even her arms are thicker.  She had her eyes open for 10 of the 30 minutes I stared at and admired her image.  Her parents were there too and it was fun to see them.  I even heard the donkey bray!   At the end they picked up her tired and limp little hand and moved her arm to wave at me.  She was so relaxed her fist wobbled back and forth like a flag in the wind.  "Can we do this every day?" I asked in an excited note before we said farewell.  Turns out every day is a bit much.  Weekly would be a more appropriate choice.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...