Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I Confess

 
Lest you think I am all happiness and blue birds, I confess I gave this exact look to the young man sitting on my favorite piece of weight lifting equipment at the gym while he updated his facebook account and caught up on his timeline for ten solid minutes.  After that he pulled a couple of times while grunting aloud, slammed down the weights, and walked away without wiping down the machine.  Ugh!  I know it might be too much to ask all people to wipe down their machines but please, don't slam the machine.  Update your facebook without hogging a machine.  And for Pete's sake, if you find yourself grunting aloud, go down to a lower weight.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...