Thursday, July 9, 2015

I Can Dream

 
Beautiful weather was predicted for today so I rode my bike to work.  The problem was I had picked out a black pleated skirt to wear.  Wardrobe problem solved by wearing black yoga pants under the skirt.  The skirt flew up in the wind as I motored down Bunker Lake Boulevard.  In my mind I was in Rome instead of Coon Rapids.  In my mind I was riding a red Vespa.  In my mind I was Audrey Hepburn.  A girl can dream, right?  Because it takes a lot of dreaming to convert a skirted, yoga panted, helmeted old lady with a yellow safety vest into Audrey Hepburn.  Actually, I think I look closer to a Martian (from the planet Mars) than an Audrey.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...