Monday, September 14, 2015

Completely Completed At Last !

Date project started - July 1, 2013.  Date project completed - September 13, 2015.  Trips to Home Depot for said project? Eight.  Supplies bought and not needed?  Floor boards, fixed raining hinges, 10 balusters, 2 railing kits, 1 box brown screws.  Supplies needed but not bought?  Flexible hinges and two feet of fascia board.  Offspring #1 would be proud to see me wearing my safety goggles when using my electric miter saw, jig saw and circular saw.

Offsprings #1 and #2 helped me tremendously.  Offspring #2 helped me to think of this project another way.  Number of trips to the doctor as a result of this deck?  14.  Number of antibiotic prescriptions as a result of this deck?  10 not counting the IV's.  Deck related surgeries?  1.  Number of times I wished I had hired this home improvement project out?  To infinity and beyond!  What is your next home improvement project?  I'm scared to even think about it. 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...