Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Charmed Hour

Three charming things happened to me this afternoon between 12:45 and 1:45.
1. Returning from a business luncheon I accidentally left my keys (with my ID, gym card, library card, house key, insurance card and all my cash so basically my entire life) on the floor of a 15 passenger van.  My keys were returned to me before I even realized they were missing saving me panic, distress, and time spent looking for them.
2. My boss and our HR person sang me the "I Am Proud Of You" song ala Mister Rogers.  That was a great moment.
3. The above two people mentioned above said I could keep a company iPAD in my office to use at meetings when I want to confirm information with people without using toner and paper.  That promise was made at 1:30 and said iPAD didn't arrive by 4 p.m. when I left but I'm hopeful.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...